last updated: March 8, 2013
- Your personal information will never be sold or shared with anyone else.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- No credit card or other valuable information will ever be stored in our system.
- You may ask to have your membership information removed at any time by simply contacting us.
- We will post any changes to our terms and conditions or privacy notice in a public method.
What Data We Collect
We do not collect any data from anyone who has not signed up for a membership, with the exception of tracking software provided by a third party system (Google analytics). This third party software allows us to maintain records of our traffic and where that traffic comes from.
All data collected from members is stored in a secure manner and is editable at all times by simply logging in to the system and going to their member control panel.
Should you have any questions about our privacy notice please feel free to contact us.