North Springs Shooting Range
This range has not been reviewed yet.
Address: 5245 South 8000 West
Price, UT 84501
Range Type: Pistol, Rifle
Hours: SUMMER HOURS: 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM Thursday & Friday; 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM Saturday & Sunday; (Closed All Holidays)
Days Open: Thursday - Saturday
Latitude: 39.35994 Longitude: -110.94456
Phone: 435 636-3201
Maximum Distance: 1000 yards
Firing Points: 0
Handguns Allowed: Yes
Rifles Allowed: Yes
Range Status: Open
The Basic Day Pass Includes: The 1000 Yard, 600 Yard, And 100 Yard Ranges, Pistol Ranges, The Castle Gate Town And Archery Block Targets.
$7.00 Basic Day Pass (over 16 And Under 65 Years Old)
$3.00 Juniors Day Pass (12 To 16 Y.o.a)
$5.00 Senior Day Pass (over 65 Years Old)
$25.00 Family Day Pass (immedeiate Family Members Only)
(no Charge For Under 12 Years Of Age, Visitors And Non - Shooting Observers)
additional Day Fees
$8.00 Adult 3-d Archery (all Rhinehart 3-d Targets On Both Ranges)
$3.00 Junior 3-d Archery (under 16 Years Of Age)
$5.00 Law Enforcement Range
$3.00 Shotgun/trap Range
$8.00 Dry Camping Per Night, Which Includes The Rv Dump
$125.00 Basic Day Pass - Single (over 16 And Under 65 Years Of Age)
$75.00 Basic Day Pass - Senior (over 65 Years Of Age)
$175.00 Basic Day Pass - Doubles
$230.00 Basic Day Pass - Family (immedeiate Family Members Only)
* Additional $60.00 For Shotgun/trap, $200.00 For 3-d Archery, Or $225.00 For An "all Access" Pass
Drive south on SR-10 7 miles, turn right at the Hiawatha Junction, Drive for 3 miles, turn right at Wattis Junction, Follow the signs and you are at the North Springs Shooting Range.
For the safety of all, the range will be operated under strict safety rules. These rules will be enforced!
All shooters are asked to please ensure that all firearms are safe when they arrive at the range. All firearms should be empty and cased or holstered when you arrive. Firearms not cased or holstered must be carried from your vehicle with muzzle pointing up.
Uncased and unholstered firearms may not be handled or moved onto or from the range during a cease fire period. Only during firing periods may uncased and unholstered firearms be handled or moved.
1. Treat all firearms as if they are always loaded, all of the time.
2. Keep finger off the trigger until you are on target and ready to fire.
3. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
4. Know the target and what is beyond.
5. No intoxicating substances, of any kind, or intoxicated persons, are allowed within shooting venues.
6. Cooperate with others, as to cease fires, ect; for target placement and obey all range commands.
7. Shoot only in appropriate direction, and within the designated shooting lanes.
8. Fire at authorized targets only.
9. Police all brass, paper, and other debris and dispose of them in containers provided.
10. Fire only on designated ranges.
11. Fire only approved weapons and ammunition.
12. Use of appropriate ear and eye protection in mandatory for all individuals in the firearms areas.
13. Ensure all projectiles impacts within the established range safety limits.
14. At the call of "Cease Fire" all firearms will be made safe, unloaded and benched, with the action open or holstered.
15. Call a "CEASE FIRE" and immediately notify the Range Master or Range Staff of any safety infractions or unsafe conditions.
16. Do not climb on or around the berms.
17. Children are to be supervised and under the control of an adult at all times.