Eagle Peak Shooting Range
Rated 4 out of 5.0 based on 1 member reviews.
Address: 20026 Lindeman Ln
Leander, TX 78641
Range Type: Shotgun, Sporting Clays, Pistol, Rifle
Days Open: Monday - Sunday
Latitude: 30.52788 Longitude: -97.88034
Phone: 512 267-1400
Maximum Distance: 300 yards
Firing Points: 0
Handguns Allowed: Yes
Rifles Allowed: Yes
Range Status: Open
On the first visit, everyone 17 years-old and older purchases a lifetime range card for a one-time, $10.00 fee. The range card acknowledges that the holder is acquainted with all rules and supports them, and it must be presented on each visit. There is no exception to the range card requirement, regardless of one's hometown or plans to return in the future.
In addition to the range card, all ages pay $10.00 admission. It's good for all day, all ranges, with no limits of any kind.
1. NO full metal jacket (FMJ) RIFLE ammunition to be fired on the ranges. Hollow-point, soft-point, ballistic-tip, and frangible rifle ammunition all permitted.
2. PAPER TARGET shooting only. NO hip or fast drawing. NO can or bottle shooting.
3. KEEP chamber clear and open unless firing.
4. SHOOTERS only on ranges. No unpaid spectators.
5. POINT guns in the air, at the ground, or down range (safe direction) at all times.
6. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES prohibited on premises. Internal or external.
7. The range is NOT RESPONSIBLE for carelessness, faulty ammunition or equipment.
8. DO NOT handle any firearms, equipment or ammunition during cease-fire.
9. NO CHILDREN on range unless FULLY SUPERVISED by an adult. Must be within arm's reach at all times, everywhere on premises. Minimum age is 5.
10. RANGE PROPERTY includes all brass on the ground, unless you brought it.
11. NO RAPID FIRE. Minimum of (1) full second between shots.
12. CLEANING of FIREARMS (disassembling) prohibited on premises. Bore swabbing permitted.
13. THINK SAFE - BE SAFE. EVERYONE'S LIFE DEPENDS ON YOUR ACTIONS.
NOTE: .50 caliber Barrett and BMG semi-auto rifles are no longer permitted on the range.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ALL RANGE RULES MAY RESULT IN THE CONFISCATION OF YOUR RANGE CARD AND/OR YOU BEING EJECTED FROM THE RANGE.
Ages 5-16 may do everything that their responsible adult does, provided that they are within arm's reach at all times, everywhere on the premises. No "spectators" are permitted, so everyone that goes onto the range must have a range card (if of-age) and must pay admission - regardless of their plans to participate or shoot. Those not wishing to pay such fees are welcome to observe through the chain-link fence that separates the range from the parking areas.
Again, you may bring as many guns as you desire, use all of the ranges as you please, and stay as long as you like. You may even come-and-go, in the same day, as many times as necessary.
NOTE: You must use the range directly after purchasing your range card, in order to gain immediate, practical experience with the range rules and procedures. A mandatory five-minute video introduces first-time visitors to the range and its rules.
Member Reviews For This Range
Submitting member: Marcus F
Submitted on: September 3, 2014
Decent basic range, price is fair with no time limit. Shame they have a no FMJ rule for rifles. Range is a little cramped and could use some sprucing up and maintenance.