Wilmington Trapshooting Association
This range has not been reviewed yet.
Address: 2836 Pulaski Highway (Rt. 40)
Newark, DE 19702
Range Type: Trap, Skeet
Hours: 10:00 AM - 12:00 Noon
Days Open: Saturday - Sunday
Latitude: 39.60461 Longitude: -75.74627
Phone: 302 834-9320
Maximum Distance: yards
Firing Points: 16
Handguns Allowed: No
Rifles Allowed: Yes
Range Status: Open
WTA is located on Route 40 (Pulaski Highway), one mile west of Glasgow, Delaware.
- From I-95, take Route 896 South to Route 40 (Pulaski Highway).
- Turn right (west) on Route 40 (Pulaski Highway).
- Drive approximately 1 mile. The entrance to WTA is on your left, just past a Kohl's
Department Store. Make a left-turn at the stoplight at Pleasant Valley Road.
- If you cross the DE-MD border, turn around - you have gone too far!
1. Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
2. Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
3. Always keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
4. Know your target and what is beyond; make sure the downrange area is unoccupied.
5. Know how to use the gun safely.
6. Be sure the gun is safe to operate.
7. Use only the correct ammunition for your gun.
8. Wear eye and ear protrection as appropriate.
9. Never us alcohol or drugs before or while shooting.
10. Unattended guns should not be accessible to unauthorized persons.