Southeast Regional Park Shooting Range
This range has not been reviewed yet.
Address: 11296 S. Harrison Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85747
Range Type: Small-Bore Rifle, Full-Bore Rifle, Pistol, Rifle
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Days Open: Thursday - Sunday January 1 - December 31
The range will be closed on all Pima County holidays.
Latitude: 32.04393 Longitude: -110.73575
Phone: 520 877-6036
Maximum Distance: 200 yards
Firing Points: 30
Handguns Allowed: Yes
Rifles Allowed: Yes
Range Status: Open
$8 per shooter/day, youth under 16 years of age may shoot free (must be accompanied and supervised by an adult)
Range Safety Rules
1. Obey all commands from range masters and line safety officers.
2. All range users and shooters are personally responsible for range safety and safe shooting.
3. All shooters are responsible to immediately correct any unsafe conditions.
4. If you observe any unsafe facility condition, report it immediately to a range master.
5. Shooters and observers must wear ear and eye protection.
6. Firearms must be carried with the muzzle up, and actions open.
7. Muzzles must always be pointed up or down range.
8. Firearms will be kept unloaded until on the firing line.
9. Firing is permitted when all persons are behind the firing line and safe conditions exist and range master commands are given.
10. Firearms are not to be handled during "cease fire" periods, or when people are in front of the firing line. All shooters must remain behind the yellow safety line, unless going down range to set up, take down or inspect target or pick up brass in front of the red firing line.
11. All shooting is to be into impact berms only.
12. No shooting at unauthorized targets (cans, bottles, boxes, etc.) or anything on the ground.
13. No shooting at target frames.
14. All shooting will be in authorized areas only.
15. All shooters are responsible to pick up their brass and deposit in the brass buckets nearest their shooting position and pick up and place all trash in containers before leaving the facility.
16. Respect others and their equipment.
17. Alcohol beverages are prohibited on all ranges.
18. Persons who have been consuming alcohol or are under the influence of drugs are prohibited from shooting.
19. Smoking is ONLY permitted in designated areas.
20. Wash your hands after shooting.
21. Please follow these rules while using the range. Violations will be enforced. Violators may be asked to leave the facility, and subject to criminal and civil sanctions.